INFECTION
Spread the INFECTION!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INFECTION
Spread the INFECTION!
INFECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUILD BANK GOLD LOAN APPLICATIONS! POST HERE!

Go down

GUILD BANK GOLD LOAN APPLICATIONS! POST HERE! Empty GUILD BANK GOLD LOAN APPLICATIONS! POST HERE!

Post by N!CO Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:38 am

Post Guild Bank Gold Loan Applications In This Thread! Please Follow the Format!

FORMAT:

Character's Name:

Rank In Guild:

How Long have you been in the Guild:

Gold Amount (Needed):

Reason For Applying for Loan:

When do you plan on paying back your Loan:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOAN REQUIREMENTS:

Depending on the amount of Gold Loaned to the Member (you) Will be given 1-3 weeks to PAY your Loan back.
Failure to Pay the amount loaned may result in disciplinary action such as MUTE and or G KICK & BLACK LIST.

I Still have to Talk to the High Officers About How much Gold we will be loaning out and what time frames will be given to pay the loan back. So This post Will Be Edited To Be More Specific and Give You More Information about the loan process.

Each Loan Application Will go through 2 stages of Approval. 1st Stage {Officer Approval} 2nd Stage {High Officer(or)My Approval} This Whole Process Must take place in this Thread! In order to stay Organized. If Posted elsewhere I will Auto Deny your application.

Please Remember That there will be More Information added to this thread regarding this matter, to give you a better understanding of the loan process ASAP!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLOSING NOTE:

Please Keep This Thread & Section Of the Forums Free From Random Chatter and Pointless/Off Topic Posts! Let's Keep it Strictly For Application Purposes Only! (This Goes out to the Forum Campers/Stalkers you know who you are)!!! Razz
N!CO
N!CO
Nico
Nico

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down